That commercial got my head to going. What would I do with ten thousand dollars if someone dropped it into my checking account right now? How would I split it up? What would I pay off? Would I save any? Would I give any away? What would I be willing to do if someone offered to drop that sum of money into my account?
Through the sleep aid haze I came up with the following:
With the money I would:
1. Pay off a personal loan $1500
2. Ship my husband’s truck to us from Oklahoma $500
3. Pay off some tickets and take care of some issues with our driver’s licenses $2000
4. Buy a golf cart (you can drive golf carts everywhere you need to go in the town I live in… it’s like a second car) $2000
5. Invest in my online businesses $1000
6. Pay off some old debts $1000
7. Pay the rent for a month $1000
8. Put $500 in the bank
9. Buy a new TV for our living room $500 and a kitchen table and patio furniture $500
What would I do for it:
Honestly I would love to see those things happen so badly, I’m not real sure what I wouldn’t do for it.