1 pound Bacon, Cut Into Thirds
1 pound Lil’ Smokies (small sausages)
1 stick Butter
2 cups Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.(small sausage)
3. Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
4. Then melt the stick of butter and then 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until mixed well.
5. Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture on the smokies and bacon.
6. Then take the other cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
7. Bake them for about 15-20 minutes and then turn the heat up to 400F for about 5 minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy