* I always choose the biggest stall in a public bathroom. If they are all the same size, I pick the one farthest from the door.
* I have seven cats in my house. Five of them need homes… like… NOW
* We are at T minus 4 weeks for the next new start to our life. I am excited but I am scared at the same time that it will be the same vicious circle and we will not have grown at all during our time in Texas
* I really really really love a good glazed donut…
* I am tired of sending out my resume and getting no calls back. People who love me try to tell me it’s the economy’s fault. But, really, 50 some odd resumes last week and not one call back… sorry, but that is incredibly hard to not take personally and start to wonder just what the fuck is wrong with me.
* I am really bummed that my excitement over our move is just barely there. It is overshadowed by the worry that even with a new start that we will end up in the same fucking place again. We’ve gone from doing so well – money, friends, nice house, nice car, good jobs, bank account, insurance, etc. to fucking flat broke living in a shit house, driving a shit car, credit and bank accounts ruined, working shitty jobs and stretching every penny – so many times that, for the first time ever, I find myself unable to get excited about a new beginning b/c I don’t see how it can end any differently than all the other new beginnings for us (and there have been several… we’ve been around this mountain a few times)…. with us flat out in the lowest possible place in our lives. This makes me fucking sad.
* I am not taking my oldest son’s growing up very well. I thought I would do better than this, but nope, I’m just not.
* I feel like a teary emotional mess lately – I keep trying to be strong for everyone and everything that needs to happen between now and the end of the month. Some days I’m better at it than others.